Soundigy updates MIDI Lab to v1.3 for Win and Mac
18th December 2019
Soundigy has updated MIDI Lab to v1.3 for Windows and Mac.
- Plugin/block GUIs can be also shown as separate window.
- Plugin/block GUIs can be rearranged freely on custom tabs.
- GUIs move/resize operations are now properly reflected into main app window.
- Tabs can be renamed.
- Tabs navigation shortcuts added.
- Toggle button added to MIDI Controller block.
- Maximize/minimize buttons now visible on Windows too.
- Command bar (can be hidden) added.
- Macros copy/cut/paste and undo/redo fixed.
- ASIO, DirectSound and WASAPI support added (Windows only).
- Demo version made available for download (Windows and MacOS).
- iOS (iPad) release candidate is being tested now - planned release in January 2020.
KVR Audio, Inc.