Adam Szabo updates Viper to v1.0.5 for Windows
17th December 2019
Adam Szabo has updated Viper to version 1.0.5 for Windows.
- Added Wavetable Oscillators (compatible with Serum wavetables).
- Added Saw and Sine waves to Sub Oscillator.
- Added Shimmer to Reverb.
- Added new Arp sequencer modulation.
- Added Factory Bank 4.
- Increased maximum Polyphony to 128 voices.
- Increased LFO rate through mod matrix.
- Fixed LFO rate crash bug.
- Fixed LFO Sample and Glide bug.
- Fixed Cantabile freeze bug.
- Fixed Oscillator phase reset bug.
- Fixed Oscillator waveform preset saving bug.
- Fixed Arp pattern saving file dialog bug.
- Fixed Bank loading file dialog bug.
- Fixed Random Mod Source rendering bug.
- Fixed Portamento rendering bug.
There is also a Christmas discount to celebrate the holidays. Use the code XMAS2019 on checkout until the 31st of December, 2019 to get 25% off of any product.
KVR Audio, Inc.