NUGEN Audio updates SEQ-S to v220.127.116.11
21st January 2020
NUGEN Audio has updated SEQ-S to version 18.104.22.168. This free maintenance release includes the ability to save match presets and a new resizable interface.
- Added support for using EQ state as a source, allowing presets to be used for matching.
- Increased maximum record time to 3 mins.
- Fully notarized for Mac OS 10.15 Catalina support.
- Added limits for matching to avoid turning up noise.
- Resizable interface.
- Fixed several graphical issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Minimum spec is now Mac OS 10.9 and Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Only 64-bit versions are available, 32-bit support has been removed.
- Only VST3, AAX and AU formats are supported, VST2 and RTAS have been removed.
This is a recommended free update for all existing users. For full product details head to the SEQ-S product page.
To update download here: nugenaudio.com/full-versions-download
- SEQ-S - $149 (regular price $249).
- SEQ-ST - $99 (regular price $149).
KVR Audio, Inc.