Toontrack updates Superior Drummer to v3.1.7
25th February 2020
Toontrack has updated Superior Drummer to v3.1.7, which is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the 'My Products' area in your Toontrack account.
- Added support for SDXs consisting of several sub-libraries even though installed as one.
- The reported latency was too small when a sample rate other than 44100 Hz was used.
- Fixed a sound glitch that could occur if a host requested less than 16 samples.
- Drums Tab:
- It no longer crashes on Mac if you ctrl-click a stack pad and select a different sound from the context menu.
- Grooves Tab:
- Changing position in a browser groove being played in original tempo caused the looping to jump back to the wrong position.
- During browser playback with "Preview in Original Tempo" active, mixer effects that sync to tempo now use the correct tempo.
- Fixed a possible crash when user MIDI was synchronized/added.
- On Mac, the browser should no longer sometimes stay dimmed out when MIDI is dragged out from the window.
- Grid Editor:
- Fixed a potential crash when Randomize was used.
- Song Track:
- The undo system can now handle more than 128 song blocks.
- Exporting audio using "Bounce Microphone Channels" would in certain cases (involving having instrument stacks) result in incomplete exports.
KVR Audio, Inc.