Nikolozi updates Mela to v1.2 – adds filter morphing, tempo synced Delay and more
26th February 2020
Nikolozi has updated Mela to version 1.2 for iOS.
Audio Unit extensions (Synth & FX):
- Delay effect's time and feedback can now be set independently for the left and the right channels.
- Delay effect's time parameters are now tempo sync-able.
- New Filter Morph parameter makes it possible to morph between LP, BP and HP filter types.
- The Morph parameters can be modulated.
- Swipe left/right the Preset Selector to quickly jump to previous/next preset.
- Swipe left/right List Box controls to quickly jump to previous/next list item.
- Numeric Knob now responds to horizontal pan instead of vertical.
- Numeric Knob now brings up Number Pad on a single tap instead of double.
- Added new factory presets and tweaked existing ones.
- Fixed Number Pad not displaying the title of the tapped Numeric Knob.
- Fixed a bug where hosts didn't restore the UI state of AUs correctly.
The standalone Synth app:
- Updated User Guide.
- Added ability to set tempo in the app. Tempo is used by LFOs and the Delay effect.
- Changed the "Settings" button title to a gear icon.
- Added a sustain button (hand symbol).
- Added a keyboard scroll lock button above the musical keyboard and removed it from the settings menu.
- Fixed a crash that was caused by scrolling musical keyboard all the way to the right edge.
- Fixed a bug where standalone app would stop outputting sound when the user connected or disconnected an audio interface.
Download the update from the App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.