Coyote Electronics releases ForteDXi v1.3
14th February 2006
Coyote Electronics has released version 1.3 of ForteDXi.
- Fixed: "reset all controllers" problem, which caused volume to be wrong if host sent a Reset All Controllers CC after setting the channel volume.
- Fixed: the way volume and expression CCs are handled. Now both can be adjusted while a note is playing and the note volume will change properly.
- Fixed: bug that prevented multiple copies of ForteDXi to run concurrently.
- Added the ability to specify the instrument to be loaded into each channel.
- Reverb now defaults to club, rather than hall setting.
- Increased Volume Adjustment range to -6 to +6 dB.
- Reverb damping control has greater effective range.
KVR Audio, Inc.