Yuri Turov updates Shoom Synthesizer for iPad to v1.2
25th April 2020
Yuri Turov has updated Shoom to version 1.2.
- MIDI note input, including support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE).
- Optional mapping of MIDI notes to the notes of the currently selected scale.
- Preset switching via MIDI Program Change.
- Bluetooth MIDI support.
- New CC-triggered actions to release pad-controlled voices (see the Session tab in the MIDI CC Map editor).
- Individual IAA instruments and Audiobus inputs/outputs for each synth.
- Rendering at hardware sample rate (no longer converting from 44.1 kHz).
- Basic LED-style individual level indication for each synth.
- Improved warnings for conflicting MIDI CC assignments.
- 38 new presets.
- Synth mixer panel is now visible at all times for 11" and larger iPad models.
- Updated the UI for iPadOS 13.
- Various other UI improvements.
- Various bug fixes & stability improvements.
- Updated Ableton Link library.
- Updated Audiobus SDK.
Price: $8.99 in the App Store. Free update for existing users.
KVR Audio, Inc.