SoundModeler releases new version of GalactiX VSTi Synthesizer
7th June 2020
SoundModeler has announced the release of a new version of the Smart Electronix GalactiX VSTi synthesizer.
- New bandlimited synth engine.
- Improved MIDI handling algorithm.
- Added 14 new oscillator types (i.e.25 types in total) including oscillator waveforms from the Access Virus.
- Oscillators now can be tuned with higher precision (up to 0.01%).
- New button for random oscillators choice.
- Added new controllers: peak effect, filter mode, envelope length, chorus controls.
- Parameters can be automated [Premium version].
- Now GalactiX supports different sample rates [the previous version worked only for 44100 and 48000].
- GalactiX 2.0 supports micro-tuning scales/temperaments.
- GalactiX 2.0 now has flexible main note tuning (440HZ) and additional quality mode setup.
- Old presets remain the same but now they sound slightly different - thanks to the higher quality of the bandlimited engine.
- Extra presets added that use new GalactiX functionality.
- Fixed few program bugs from the previous version improving the stability.
Price: Free / 19€ (until July 15th, 2020, then 38€).
The free version has all functionality of the premium version excluding automation and possibility of sound bank saving.
KVR Audio, Inc.