Quiet Art releases Defaulter v2 with LKFS option
21st August 2020
Quiet Art has updated Defaulter, the clip gain normaliser plugin, to version 2.0 with K-weighted measuring capability. Now it can normalise clips to LKFS targets amongst other improvements.
- Peak level or LKFS operation (ITU-R BS.1770 loudness specification).
- Ignore clips with levels below threshold.
- Option to ignore clips that are only a few seconds long.
- Assign a max gain value.
- Choose to stop when 0 peak is reached.
- Automate with supplied macros.
Price: $89 from quietart.co.nz/buy. A 14 day fully functioning demo is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.