Madrona Labs updates its synthesizer lineup
29th September 2020
Madrona Labs has updated its software synthesizers Aalto, Kaivo and Virta.
The 1.9.3 update to Aalto, Kaivo, and Virta is now available for both Mac and Windows. The free updates improve drawing speed on recent versions of Mac OS, and improve MPE compatibility.
- fix for slow redraw on MacOS.
- fix MPE issue with instruments that send pitch bend before a note-on.
- fix sequencer failure to retrigger properly.
- fix repeatability of sequencer start when not at start of track.
- allow MPE pitch bend amounts greater than 48.
- add separate pitch bend amounts for MPE Main and Member channels.
- add Settings menu for MPE pitch bend amount.
- respond to MIDI RPNs for setting pitch bend amounts.
- Kaivo: fix granulator waveform display on startup.
- Kaivo: fix signal display repaint on resize.
Windows versions require Windows 7 or later. Windows 10 is recommended. Mac versions require OS 10.9 or later and a 64-bit plugin host.
KVR Audio, Inc.