reViSiT v0.88 alpha released
21st March 2006
reViSiT v0.88 alpha is now available.
- Added: Full Impulse Tracker 2 file support (patterns, samples, instruments, etc. including IT 2.15 compression support).
- Added: Panning & Volume Envelopes.
- Added: Pitch Envelopes (unfinished).
- Added: Higher Graphics Priority option.
- Added: Home/End keys for Order List.
- Added: +++ Marker supported in Order List.
- Added: === End of Song Marker added to Order List (reViSiT will not compute/play after this marker).
- Added: Always On Top keyboard switch (Ctrl-Alt-T).
- Added: Bring Editor to Top keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Alt-R - only works in Manual Keyboard Mode).
- Audio performance improvements.
- Graphics performance improvements.
- Advanced Sync performance improved.
- Improved parameter noise filter.
- Improved MIDI stop behaviour (F8 - Stop Notes, F8 x 2 - MIDI Reset).
- Resize / Window Controls now available while editor pages active.
- Editor window now grayed out when inactive.
- Always On Top status saved with preferences.
- Pattern redraws behind editor pages as needed.
- Toolbar interaction brings editor to top.
- Minor Memory leaks plugged.
- Fixed: High CPU load when Host plays with no Order List.
- Sample/Instrument auditioning bug fixed.
- Triggering empty samples no longer crashes.
- Fixed: Mouse causing crash when used on keyMap.
KVR Audio, Inc.