Yuri Turov launches Velvet Machine - AUv3 Sonic Texture Generator for iPad and iPhone
16th October 2020
Yuri Turov has released Velvet Machine, an Audio Unit v3 sonic texture generator / blur / non-linear reverb for iPad and iPhone.
Velvet Machine is an audio effect based on real-time convolution with enveloped velvet noise. Here is what it can do:
- Stretch and blur out even short sounds to lengths of up to 10 seconds.
- Produce reverb-like textures with flexible volume envelope (including reverse, fading in and out, pulsating etc.).
- Work as a variable density random multi-tap delay (bordering on granular-like sounds).
PDF manual and video demos are available on developer website.
- Flexible volume envelope with arbitrary number of segments and curvature.
- Effect time ranging from 100 ms to 10 s.
- Response density adjustable from 1 to 2000 repeats per second.
- Predelay up to 500 ms.
- High cut and low cut filters for the effected signal.
- Mix adjustable from 100% dry to 100% wet with no dry signal.
- Mix Lock to switch presets while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
- 20+ factory presets.
Price: $5.99 (introductory) in the App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.