Fanan team releases ScandiSoul VSTi - Nordish Soul Organ Module
29th October 2020
Fanan team has released ScandiSoul, a nordish soul organ module.
ScandiSoul, like its little brother ScandiClavia, is a virtual organ module that works in an open mixer format but contains some extra features.
ScandiSoul's main engines are the two 32-bit oscillators which generate two organ module emulations, each with its own size and color: 1960's style electric blues organ and 1970's style electric jazz organ.
ScandiSould is inspired by the great Nord hardware organ sound, although using a slightly different synthesis approach.
- 2 32-bit oscillators that simulate 1960's blues and 1970's jazz organs.
- Separate low-pass and high-pass filters per oscillator.
- Separate octave tuner and amp envelope per oscillator.
- State variable filter (hi pass, low pass, band pass, band reject and picking modes).
- Physical MIDI keyboard splitter for signal routing to low and high zones.
- Separate tremolo effect per oscillator.
- Separate gleam effect per oscillator.
- Draw-bars with routing abilities.
- Internal side-chaining effect for ducking one oscillator by the other.
- Set of stereo master effects (stereo widener, chorus, phaser, wha-wha, reverb and delay).
- MIDI limiter and fixed MIDI playing modes.
- Full automation.
- Re-sizable GUI.
Price: included in Fanan team's "Royal Pack" which costs $30.
Demo limitations: 3 seconds of silence every 15 seconds.
KVR Audio, Inc.