Masterlab Audio releases DynaQ v2.0
7th December 2020
Masterlab Audio has released version 2.0 of DynaQ, the Dynamic Split Processing plugin.
New and updated features:
- All EQ Filters upgraded to 64-bit Performance: Vastly improved precision at standard sample rates but also in HiRes up to DXD. DynaQ operates with Sample rates up to 384kHz.
- Dynamic Section upgraded to 64-bit Performance: Vastly improved precision at standard sample rates but also in HiRes up to DXD.
- Dynamic Ratio Range extended to 100:1: Extended the Ratio Range to 100:1 in the Dynamic Section. This will give you even Sharper Dynamic Splitting into the 2 Sections.
- New Pan Controls for Above and Below Sections: Introducing a totally new sound design feature, Pan is giving you the ability to Dynamically Spread out your signal across the complete stereo field.
- Separate Outputs for processed and unprocessed Above and Below Sections on Multi-Out Routing: You'd like to Route the Sections to Separate Channels and add EFX only to these. e.g. put a Delay on the Above Section and a Chorus onto the Below Section (Vocals love it).
- New Preset Browser incl. starting point presets: Completely new Preset handling lets you skip through presets to give you starting points.
- GUI Zoom in 25% steps: Larger screens and higher resolutions love it, greatly improved ergonomics.
- Permanent Help Display in bottom area: Can't remember all of the modifier (Ctrl/Alt/etc.) mouse features? Get a clear description in the bottom area of the GUI.
- External Sidechain: Let your audio get split by an external signal. Want to have your Bass dynamically shaped by the Kickdrum? Let one track follow the dynamics of another track? Easy. There is also a Balance knob to Mix Internal and External Side Chain Signals.
- Many more minor improvements under the hood.
KVR Audio, Inc.