Toontrack releases Gospel EBX for EZbass (EZbass updated to v1.0.8)
16th March 2021
Toontrack has released the Gospel EBX, an expansion for EZbass tailored for a broad definition of gospel music.
The Gospel EBX is designed to provide the perfect combination of bass, presets and MIDI for gospel-inspired music.
With an instrument that represents the literal definition of extreme clarity, balance and nuance, expect mix-ready tones that cover the entire range needed to cut through in any song of this highly diverse genre. Warm, round, growly, pristine, mid-focused, lush, bright, articulate – the list of adjectives that can be used to describe the sound of the Gospel EBX is near-infinite. If just a few of these tick any of your boxes for what a great bass tone is, you're in for a treat.
Add to all that the MIDI library coupled with the intuitive features of EZbass and you have a powerhouse of creative possibilities. Welcome to the new holy grail in your arsenal of instruments for EZbass.
- A meticulously captured high-end bass.
- Sampled with finger and slap articulations in two different positions: bridge and neck.
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of gospel-inspired tones – from warm and round to bright and edgy.
- Comes with a 'Clean DI' (direct input) preset option for both the bridge and neck samples.
- Includes a custom MIDI library inspired by traditional and modern gospel music.
EZbass was recently updated to v1.0.8, which includes the following changes:
- EZbass can now be used in a fully functional trial mode for 10 days.
- The octave control can now be used to access notes that are outside of the regular playable range, if available in the current library.
- A warning dialog will be shown if you load a project saved by a later (future) version of EZbass. Until the dialog has been dismissed, EZbass will be silent and saving in a DAW will keep the loaded EZbass data intact in the DAW project.
- "Add Slide In" is now available in the slide menu when the first note of a slide is selected, and "Add Slide Out" is available when the last note of a slide is selected.
The full release notes are available at toontrack.com/.../release-notes-ezbass
KVR Audio, Inc.