Riot Audio Bionic Plucks & Mallets - Transient Splicing Engine Intro Price Until April 14th (+Free Taster)
26th March 2021
Riot Audio has announced the release of Bionic Plucks & Mallets with an introductory price of £79 until April 14th 2021 (Reg. £99).
Bionic Plucks & Mallets is described as a unique new sound design tool for Kontakt 6, built around a novel "transient splicing engine" that is designed to give detailed control over a range of parameters needed to mix and match initial transients to a set of separate tails/longer sounds.
Bionic Plucks And Mallets At A Glance:
- Based on Riot Audio's new proprietary Bionic Transient Splicing engine.
- Four layers of sound: two transient layers and two tail layers.
- 80 sound sources (20 short, 40 medium and 20 long).
- 12 million possible sonic combinations accessible through "randomise" function.
- 50 presets included.
- Extensive sound sculpting controls, including crossover fade (between transient and tail samples), crossover point, tail envelope and transient attack curve (shape).
- Vibrato, Velocity Sensitivity (Volume, Low Pass and High Pass) and Humanize Controls for in-depth realism.
- Total size of sampled content: 2.1 GB (1.56 GB compressed).
- Replika Analog Style delay, Choral (chorus), Flair (flanger) and Supercharger GT (compressor) effects included.
- Requires Native Instruments Kontakt 6.5.2 (Full Version).
A free taster is available at riotaudio.com/.../bionic-plucks-and-mallets-lite
KVR Audio, Inc.