apulSoft updates apQualizr2 to v2.4.0
27th March 2021
apulSoft has updated apQualizr2 to v2.4.0.
- New multi-row module view mode improves routing overview for complex presets.
- Modules can now snap right or left to adjacent modules.
- The add module button in the tray now includes the filter band module.
- Double-click-drag creates and edits a new filter band in one mouse gesture.
- New: Create filter bands by dragging from the sum curve.
- Add dynamic gain modulation with one click from the filter handle context menu.
- The preset cycle buttons can optionally cycle through the entire preset structure.
- LFO module: optionally resync on playback time jumps (including cycle playback).
- Provide better info to hosts about changing parameter names.
- Bug Fix: module parameter cleanup issues when creating more than 32 modules.
KVR Audio, Inc.