Tone2 releases Warlock Synthesizer for Mac & Win VST2 & VST3
30th March 2021
Tone2 Audio has released Warlock, describing it as:
a mighty synthesizer that comes with a reduced user-interface to facilitate an efficient workflow. It offers high-end sound-quality and ships with 2140 patches. The random-button can generate an unlimited number of unheard, but useful sounds.
- Can create completely new sounds, but covers also traditional synthesis.
- Contains 2140 factory-sounds created by professionals.
- Limited feature-set, but wide sonic range.
- Low CPU-usage.
- Suitable for beginners as well as experts.
- Very easy to use.
- Reduced user-interface to facilitate an efficient and fast workflow.
- The random-button can generate an unlimited number of unheard but musically useful patches.
- Immediate visual feedback makes it easy to tweak and understand.
- Full-HD, 4K, 8K and hi-DPI support.
- Scale-able GUI with 9 different sizes.
- 84 oscillator-types (spectra) with over 14,000 waveforms.
- All spectra can be altered, morphed and looped.
- Polyphonic, monophonic, legato & glide.
- A realtime-display shows the currently playing waveform.
- Stack-able oscillators (mono & stereo) for extremely fat sounds.
- Noise-modulation for breathy sounds.
- Precise control over phase for punchy sounds.
- Limitable number of partials for warm and clean sounds.
- Up to 24 oscillators per voice.
- Hypersaw (mono & stereo).
- Automatic chords.
- 38 sonically different filter-types.
- Digital types as well as analog ones with self-oscillation.
- A realtime-display shows the current frequency-response.
- True stereo-architecture for the filters, oscillators and effects.
- Traditional filter-types: Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch, EQs, Phaser.
- Many unique ones: Vocal, Aliaser, Resampler, Ringmod, Fractal, FM, Resonator, ...
- 2 modular effect-slots with 18 different effect-types.
- Distortion (per voice).
- Automatic and smart micro-tuning for enhancing chords.
- Arpeggiator with 22 play-modes and 28 rhythmic-patterns.
- Extremely fast envelopes for punchy sounds.
- 20 LFO-types, syncable to BPM.
- 3 envelopes.
- Flexible routing.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
- VST 2.4 (64-bit), VST 3.7 (64-bit), Standalone.
- MacOS 10.11 or higher, MacOS 11; Intel CPU or Apple M1 (native support).
- VST 3.7 (64-bit), not compatible with Logic.
- User-friendly copy-protection: No cloud, no dongle, no need to be online.
Price: €59 / $69 at www.tone2.com/warlock
A free demo-version is available at tone2.com/download
KVR Audio, Inc.