Wave Arts updates Power Suite to v6.1 - M1 Ready and 50% off
30th April 2021
Wave Arts has updated Powersuite 6 to v6.10, which includes support for the new M1 Macs and macOS Big Sur. To celebrate Wave Arts is offering Power Suite for 50% off the regular price (including upgrades from Power Suite 5).
Power Suite 6 v6.10 adds support for Apple M1 chips, for AU and VST3 formats. So when you're ready to update your Mac system and DAW to M1, Power Suite 6 will be ready. Power Suite 6 is fully compatible with macOS Big Sur and features scalable user interfaces, support for VST3 format, and improved licensing and preset management.
- Apple M1 support - AU and VST3 formats have ARM/x86 universal binaries.
- GUI scaling now scales dialog windows too.
- MD6: fix band enable max value (showed duplicate in generic GUIs).
- MD6: thumbwheel controls now respond to fine-tune modifiers.
- AAX format now supports GUI scaling.
- MV6: preference to lock wet/dry and output gain control (you can set 100% wet on the master bus and preset changes don't reset it).
- All PS6 plug installers set permissions on WA directories to resolve registration issues.
- AAX AudioSuite effects now come up un-bypassed.
- Add alternate short names for AAX format.
- Improved logic when plugs first opened, no longer show "Default*" as first preset.
KVR Audio, Inc.