Syntheway releases Phasewaver - Polyphonic Phase Distortion Synthesizer for Windows and macOS
2nd May 2021
Syntheway has released Phasewaver, a polyphonic phase distortion synthesizer.
- Two phase distortion oscillators with 16 different single-cycle waveforms. The waveshapers combo boxes presents a double selectable wave shapes for each oscillator with 5 basic waveforms: sawtooth, square, pulse, double sine and sawtooth-pulse plus 3 resonant waveforms: resonance 1 (sawtooth), resonance 2 (triangle) and resonance 3 (trapezoid).
- Waveform envelope generator and amplitude envelope modulator for both phase distortion oscillators to control the audio signal passing through them, with independent control over each stage: attack, decay, sustain and release parameters.
- Detune. Coarse and fine tuners by providing overall transposition and tuning of the oscillators (common for all oscillators and waveforms) with octave, note and fine-tuning knobs.
- Filter Section. A smooth state variable filter with cutoff, resonance and filter mode parameters.
- Low-Frequency Oscillator with rate and depth controls.
- Reverb effect.
- Delay effect.
- Flanger effect.
- Mono control and mono glide.
- MIDI automation.
- Preset Manager. Browser to load and save presets and banks.
- 40 presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.