Toontrack updates EZbass to v1.0.9 and launches 10-day EZbass trial
4th May 2021
Toontrack has updated EZbass to v1.0.9 and announced that a free 10-day trial of EZbass is now available for download. In addition, through the month of May, Toontrack is highlighting that it's been a year since EZbass was released and is dedicating the month in the product's honor. A new EBX expansion and several EZbass MIDI packs are slated for release in May.
Changes in EZbass 1.0.9
- Clicking a note and dragging along the string now generates a slide.
Bug Fixes in EZbass 1.0.9
- The master volume was erroneously reset when certain factory presets in EZbass expansions were loaded.
- The master volume was erroneously stored in and read from user presets. It is now only saved in project save files.
- Playing the bass while sounds were loading could sometimes result in too loud samples being played.
- Some MIDI sequences could sometimes leave a note ringing, eventually causing EZbass to freeze and/or crash. Bouncing would sometimes crash due to this bug.
- Slides played with the Slide Down and Slide Up keys (F0 and G0) could sometimes be interrupted by other MIDI events and not terminate properly, resulting in a bad slide.
- The time limit to play a grace note on a MIDI controller is now 40 ms instead of 30 ms, making them a bit easier to trigger.
- Improved the slide scratch algorithm.
- A slide up the bass stopped the string animation instead of making it follow the slide.
- If a grace note was selected, the grace note options in the articulations menu were incorrectly grayed out.
- Cutting a MIDI block in the middle of a slide would leave the slide property on the note and that could lead to a crash in the grid editor.
Edit Play Style:
- After changing only Damping (and not Amount) on a song block, saving and loading the project would remove all notes from the song block.
KVR Audio, Inc.