Tritik releases Flaw - Lo-fi Effect Plugin
1st July 2021
Tritik has released Flaw, a lo-fi effect plugin for macOS and Windows.
Here's what they say:
Flaw is an effect plugin that celebrates imperfections.
It can be used to give a lo-fi vibe to a whole mix or to a single instrument, to create strong alterations and fully reshape audio textures, or to inject subtle instabilities and make your sound more alive.
- Modulation Section – with waveform and rate controls.
- Lo-fi Reverb – with character.
- Noise Section – including tape, vinyl, and cracklings sounds.
- Drive Control – for some extra warmth.
- 2 HP and LP filters – analog-modeled.
- Modern User Interface – fully resizable and high-resolution.
Price: €29, with a special introductory price of 19€ until July 31, 2021.
KVR Audio, Inc.