Adam Szabo updates Viper to v1.0.9 and offers August discount
4th August 2021
Adam Szabo has updated Viper to version 1.0.9 for Windows, a free update for all Viper users.
Viper 1.0.9 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
- New skins.
- New Analog filter in Filter 1.
- New "Enable Tooltip" function in main menu (displays help text when hovering over controls after a few seconds).
- New "Restore Preset" function.
- Improved filters.
- More informative window about missing wavs.
- Faster initialization of presets.
- Show GUI scaling when resizing from corner.
- Automations use lower CPU.
- Arpeggiator uses slightly less CPU.
- Fixed bug in Arpeggiator redrawing.
- Fixed small bugs in LFO, Envelope and Matrix.
- Lots of other bug fixes.
Use the code AUG2021 on checkout at www.adamszabo.com until the 31st of August, 2021, to get 20% off of any product.
KVR Audio, Inc.