Synthmorph releases Repro1 Electron
13th August 2021
Synthmorph has announced the release of Repro1 Electron, describing it as " more than a preset pack: an innovative toolset that lets you create your own sonic universe using the u-he Repro1 synthesizer."
The package includes 132 detailed and tagged presets, with pre-mapped controllers (modulation wheels, velocity and aftertouch), so you can use the instant modulation options expressively right away in your DAW application.
Moreover, Synthmorph provides a total of 55 MIDI and 36 WAV loops:
- 20 morphing Synthmorph sequences in .MID and .WAV formats, modulating 11-16 parameters.
- 20 "CTRL ONLY" parameter modulation files to get unlimited number of preset variations.
- 15 layered melodies in editable .MID and .WAV.
If you want to feel the movement, the energy, the pulsating plasma energy of the audio, the dynamics of the emotive sounds, then check out Repro1 Electron.
- 132 u-he Repro1 Electron presets.
- Presets are available in u-he and Native Instrument NKS formats.
- All presets are commented, categorized and tagged.
- Total of 55 MIDI and 36 WAV loops:
- 20 full morphing custom Synthmorph sequences both in .MID and .WAV.
- 20 "CTRL ONLY" .MID sequences for unlimited instant gratification.
- 15 3-tracks layered sequences in .MID and .WAV as sound variation examples.
- Video tutorial + PDF manual on installation and usage tips.
Price: $29 / £21 / €25 (VAT in EU included).
KVR Audio, Inc.