New Sonic Arts updates Freestyle to v1.6
25th November 2021
New Sonic Arts has updated Freestyle, a VST host for stage and studio, to version 1.6038.
- Automatic PDC.
- VST3 hosting.
- Reworked plugin scanning, and several VST hosting fixes.
- Reworked Rack View with navigation bar, adaptive UI sizes for internal plugins and auto-edit in place.
- Plugin Browser: Right/cmd click option to Cancel scan.
- Duplicate module option (context menu and alt-d).
- Improved auto-wiring/insertion logic.
- Improved Copy and Paste logic.
- Improved keyboard navigation of rack and menus.
- Various enhancements and fixes to the browser and tagging.
- Setup -> UI: Option to disable animated transitions.
- Windows: added Direct 3D graphics option (now the default renderer).
- OpenGL compatibility fixes and rendering optimizations.
- OSX: Apple Notarized installer.
- Windows: installer now defaults to the 64-bit versions.
- General cosmetic enhancements, various other misc improvements and fixes.
- Fixed an issue with some UAD plugins not appearing in the browser.
- Fixed an issue with Waves plugins not loading.
- Fixed a Vice related crash.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Standalone: fixed some issues with audio/MIDI settings recalls.
- OSX: MIDI setup list: connecting/disconnecting MIDI devices were not updated.
- Several minor graphical/rendering fixes.
This free update is available now in the User Area. A free demo is also available to download here.
KVR Audio, Inc.