Cockos releases REAPER v0.984
11th July 2006
Cockos has updated REAPER to v0.984.
Changes since v0.981:
- Better support for very small playspeed adjustments in master and items.
- Insert menu cleanup/correction.
- Selection setting from transport now fixed.
- Internal fader range improvements for better reusability.
- JS autoresize support in fx window.
- Better JS effect UI, bug fixed for editing parameter (notifies effect properly).
- JS effects now support edit/recompile.
- Better VST generic UI.
- Big automation updates (faders without automation armed are left in trim mode etc.).
- MCU touch automation mode.
- Updating of horiz scrollbar during recording so you can scroll to the current position.
- ReaComp/ReaGate get better metering.
- ReaFir v0.5, with point editing mode, as well as new experimental per-band Compressor/Gate modes.
- Master VU now shows temporarily held VU value at the bottom instead of instant.
- Larger master playrate field for more accurate setting/viewing.
- Jump to marker menu in transport context menu.
- Shift+C now inserts timesig marker/tempo change.
- Added marker/region inserting to the "insert" top level menu.
- MIDI editor: fixes to cc lane when scrolled.
- MIDI editor: better Cx drawing.
- Added changelog in about box.
- Fixed scrolling while editing when mouse is near right edge of screen.
- MIDI editor: adjusting velocity on multiple items moves them all relatively.
- MIDI items starting on timesig marker now properly use that timesig (rounding error).
- Fixed rounding inaccuracies in MIDI sink (length now saved correctly, and more).
- Option to run fx in workers (SMP support) when rendering to disk (disabled by default).
- New supermonkeyball-ish demo song.
KVR Audio, Inc.