LennarDigital releases Sylenth1 v1.1
24th November 2006
LennarDigital has updated Sylenth1 to v1.1.
- Optimized loading and initialization times (approximately 3 times faster). All initialization routines and the entire modulation part have been rewritten.
- Maximum polyphony changed to 16 notes.
- Added Aftertouch as a modulation source.
- Added bitcrusher and decimator distortion types.
- Added Sample-and-Hold waveform to the LFOs.
- Smoother LFO waveforms and more accurate filter cutoff modulation.
- Free button on the LFO's for switching retriggering behavior.
- Maximum pitchbend range changed to 24 notes.
- Fixed parameter value display bug.
- Now compatible with Receptor.
- Eliminated clicking effects at note start, while maintaining sharp attack.
- Smoother dry/wet modulation for delay and reverb.
- Fixed rendering initialization bug.
- Higher output accuracy at any sample rate.
- 68 new presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.