MESA+ updates ADD to v1.2
27th November 2006
MESA+ has updated ADD to v1.2.
- Add has now a powerful Arpeggiator. It automatically creates new sequences in real-time by combining MIDI input (preferably chords) and a MIDI clip.
- User LFO waveform can now be stored into a dedicated folder.
- User scale graph can now be saved and loaded.
- The clip key-range is now stored in a clipset file for all clips, clip file now contains only MIDI data information.
- Changing VST presets caused crashes in certain hosts.
KVR Audio, Inc.