Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5.0 Beta 1 for registered users
21st December 2006
Vember Audio has released the first beta version of Surge v1.5.0 for registered users (32-bit windows only. OS X and x64 version to follow).
Changes since v1.2.2:
- New oscillator algorithms: FM2 and Window.
- Filter algorithm overhaul (lots of new subtypes).
- Increased tidiness.
- Custom controllers now have names stored with patches and can be changed in the GUI & host automation.
- Further CPU Optimizations.
- New filter-block mode: Wide (makes filters & oscillators run in stereo).
- Various bug-fixes.
- Oscillator detuning settable as an absolute value (by toggle on the sliders context menu).
- "Force integer" toggle removed, replaced by holding down the "Ctrl" modifier-key while dragging a slider.
KVR Audio, Inc.