Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.168
9th May 2007
Mackie has released version 22.214.171.124 of Tracktion (currently for boxed owners only).
Changes since v126.96.36.199 (the version in all the Bundle Boxes):
- Added French, German, and Spanish PDFs of the Tracktion 3 Reference Manual.
- Auto Detect Beats for loops has been greatly improved.
- The import rack option is now available even if no rack presets exist.
- Tracktion now allows lasso (ALT + Drag) selecting of container clips.
- The rack filter link buttons now work with automation or quick controls.
- Tracktion now allows its temp directory to be on an external drive.
- Improved MCU and C4 parameter display by centering them.
- Fixed issue where Tracktion was not displaying Tempo Changes properly in all cases.
- Fixed several apparently random crashing issues.
- Fixed issue where Tracktion was not utilizing more than two cores on multi-core systems.
- Fixed issue where Linplug Alpha patches were lost on edit reload when many instances were used.
- Fixed crashing issue when pasting a group of tracks into a folder track.
- Fixed issue with adding a pitch change in the middle of loops.
- Fixed issue where tempo and time signature information was interpreted incorrectly when importing a MIDI file with Time Signature Changes in bar 1.
- Fixed issue where nodes might be added incorrectly at the edges of a clip when dragging a clip with autolock enabled.
- Fixed issue with Revert To Saved where VSTi's appeared the same color as VSTs and a pop-up warned that some VSTs were missing when they weren't.
- Fixed issue where playing from partway through a pitch-shifted clip sometimes caused the wrong section of audio to play.
- Fixed issue where the Loop Browser 'Descriptors' buttons enabled in strange combinations.
- Fixed crashing issue when Copy/Pasting a Folder Track.
- Fixed crashing issue when switching inputs to stereo pair while showing big meters.
- Fixed issue where changing speed for audio clips was being calculated wrong.
- Fixed issue where creating a folder containing other folders sometimes caused them to disappear.
- Fixed issue where automation didn't follow a clip when using control-arrow keys.
- Fixed issue where the screen freezes when editing long MIDI clips.
- Fixed crashing issue when drag-copying edited container clips.
- Fixed issue where an empty container clip could be created.
- Fixed issue where slicing a loop clip caused the offset to reset to the start of the clip when moving the loop bar.
- Fixed issue with multiple looped MIDI offset errors where the clip would incorrectly show its contents without offset.
- Fixed issue where you could not click on an input to select it when the MIDI editor was shown.
- Fixed issue where the Custom Controller Mapping editor function list would not update correctly.
- Fixed issue where a small section at the beginning of a MIDI clip was rendering using the wrong velocities.
- Fixed issue where vertical zooming from the mouse with closed folder tracks caused them to zoom to the wrong size.
- Fixed issue where renaming a file name in the Project tab would not update the item in the list immediately.
- Fixed issue where undoing copied and merged MIDI clips would leave the incorrect clip.
- Fixed issue where solo was not muting frozen tracks.
- Fixed issue where Cancel button had no effect on Render Track and Open Edit progress dialog boxes.
- Fixed issue where making changes in the color editor with a plug-in selected would incorrectly change the focus back to the plug-in.
- Fixed issue where choosing a different file for a clip to refer to did not restrict the type of file, allowing you to choose invalid files for clips.
- Fixed issue where the text search in the color editor would fail when separating words with spaces.
- Fixed an issue where, after a loop record pass, the cursor would move to an incorrect position.
- Fixed issue where new tracks were sometimes routed to frozen tracks and thus wouldn't be heard.
- Fixed issue where a MIDI clip would change to the incorrect length after disabling looping.
- Fixed issue where tabbing away from a name field with the Tab key would incorrectly leave it highlighted.
- Fixed issue where moving a filter from one track to another would cause it to disappear if the target track was full.
• Fixed issue where edits improperly scrolled when dragging solid square clip editing tool.
- Fixed issue where deleting all unused takes in a loop clip left the "plus" sign.
KVR Audio, Inc.