jVSTwRapper updated to v0.9e (incl. LADSPA support)
14th May 2007
jVSTwRapper has been updated to v0.9e.
- This release introduces full LADSPA support: all VST effect plugins are automatically exported as LADSPA plugins as well. No additional configuration or anything else is required. Please see the readme file for details.
- Custom GUI support for Linux is available in this release. Now, Java Swing GUIs can be used as custom GUIs for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- .ini file parser bug fix.
- Mac: Custom GUI works now, BUT you need at least Java 1.5.0_06 installed on your system.
- Mac: bundle has now its own icon.
- New test suite: discovered a lot of minor bugs.
- Code cleanup.
KVR Audio, Inc.