Native Instruments updates Battery to v3.0.2
8th June 2007
Native Instruments has updated Battery to v3.0.2.
- New Templates Kits with predefined key ranges included.
- Initialization time has been reduced significantly.
- Keyranges now saved in empty cell-matrix (matrix without samples).
- Add Sample works now correctly after a cell has been loaded.
- Errors during re-save process (Kits and samples) have been fixed.
- Delete Cell now resets sound parameters.
- Changes in output routing are now saved.
- Hotkeys are no longer "stolen" from the host.
- Import mapping now combines velocity layers of the same key range in one cell.
- Crash on load fixed in standalone, in Live 5, and in Logic.
- Cubase 4 serious error in wave editor has been fixed.
- Crash trying to copy from a sample has been fixed.
- Several crashes on quitting Battery have been fixed.
- Crash when quitting audio setup dialog has been fixed.
- Crash when mounting a new browser volume has been fixed.
- Library cache file corruption problem has been fixed.
- Voices should not be restricted any longer.
KVR Audio, Inc.