Samplelord updated to v1.1
29th June 2007
Samplelord has been updated to v1.1.
New in this release:
- Multiprocessing support of Multi CPU and Multi Core processors.
- 1024 stereo voices of polyphony.
- New Medium Quality Mode (excellent for real-time use).
- Scalable windows (host must support VST size window implementation).
- Customizing of Interface.
- Mouse Wheel Support (host must support VST mouse wheel implementation).
- Collections - possibility of creating list of sounds from different source files.
- Drag & Drop of wave, aiff files into Samplelord's keyboard.
- Quality Mode switch on the panel.
- Global Polyphony Limiter.
- Double click in Instrument Panel.
- New buttons Prog Bank for selecting the patches.
- Several new options in setup menu: Disk Streaming Buffer, Multiprocessing, Polyphony Limiter, Mouse Wheel, Receive Program Changes, Display, Font, Window.
- Added Status Bar showing multi, preset and sample info.
- Added option Velocity Sensitivity for adjusting response to midi velocity.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Improved: Keyboard and browser scrolling.
- Improved: Colorizing.
- Improved: Support for Logic Audio, FL Studio, Buzz, Ableton Live, Cubase 4 hosts.
- Improved: Showing zones in the keyboard preview.
- Improved: Black dot cursor has been changed to arrow cursor showing the edit mode of knob.
- Improved: Naming of audio outputs for different hosts.
- Improved: Receiving of Program Change and General Midi loading can be set separately.
- Improved: Bigger folder selector for Root tool.
- Improved: Showing empty folders or folders without sounds supported by SL.
- Improved: Added info ERR: in instr. name when the file was not found.
- Improved: Real-time display of voices and leds do not make CPU overloads.
- Improved: Placing of color presets in 'Colorize' menu.
- Fixed: Visibility of fixed versions in Cubase 4 host.
- Fixed: Reading subdirectories in browser.
- Fixed: Saving of settings to ini file.
- Fixed: Giga Import (attenuation, volume boost, looping, keyswitching, round robin).
- Fixed: Halion Import (aiff files).
- Fixed: Kontakt Import (aiff files, looping).
- Fixed: Crackles in VSTi mode with non-standard buffer size.
- Fixed: Crackles in Standalone mode with non-standard ASIO buffer size.
- Fixed: Reading Samplelord presets from multi file.
- Fixed: Sequence of predefined colors was not remembered correctly.
- Fixed: Audio clicks when playing 24-bit looped samples.
- Fixed: Response for Sustain pedal.
- Fixed: Sfz Import (wave file, looping).
- Fixed: AIFF Import (reading of samplerate, markers).
- Fixed: Loading of multi files when preset name was longer then 20 chars.
- Fixed: Loading banks in 'General MIDI' mode didn't works with a one patch in a bank.
- Fixed: Clicks when hi-hats are exclusively played with very small release time.
- Fixed: Some setup options (Master Level, General Midi, Receive Program Changes, Quality Mode) were not saved into configuration file.
- Fixed: CPU overload when clicking on menu/setup.
- Fixed: CPU overload when drawing names of instruments when receiving program change.
- Changes: Short names in Multi menu.
- Changes: Some changes in the graphics of interface and layout of buttons.
- Changes: New colors for Mute and Solo leds. Solo has red color and mute has yellow color.
- Changes: Previous "Predefined Colors" and "Colorize..." options are available from the one "Colorize" submenu now.
KVR Audio, Inc.