reFX updates Nexus to v1.3.8
14th January 2008
reFX has updated Nexus to v1.3.8.
- Expansions are now checked for integrity before importing, so the error-messages displayed are unambiguous now.
- NEXUS automatically switches to the "Live"-screen when an online-update is available to avoid confusion and display the download-progress.
- Sustain-pedal is handled better now. If you hold down the pedal and re-press the same keys already playing, the old notes are released and the 'new' notes are played as they should.
- On OSX the import-path could get mangled and thus newly imported expansions would not always work.
- Fixed a deadlock when Renoise 'suspended' NEXUS and a new preset was loaded.
- Fixed a memory leak when unloading a NEXUS instance.
- Code clean-up. Fixed several uninitialized variables.
- Replaced font-render routine with a more readable and cleaner LCD-subpixel algorithm.
- Optimized the sample-player to kill voices earlier when the sample finished playing.
- Prevented the import of expansions as long as the content-path has not been determined.
- RTAS support has been removed.
KVR Audio, Inc.