VirSyn Cube announced
6th March 2003
VirSyn have announced Cube
at Musikmesse, described as "Additive synthesis for limitless instrument design"
Enter the world of additive synthesis with unprecedented ease. Imagine having four sound sources morphing in two dimensions controlled by arbitrary envelopes to create long evolving sounds, rhythmic patterns and even vocal phrases.
Select sound sources from the built in presets or dive into the inner secrets and construct your own sound sources from scratch. A number of high level parameters such as brightness and Harmonic spread can control hundreds of parameters making the creation of new instruments easier than ever.
For those who want to play the second level of the game thousands of parameters are awaiting you!
- 8 independent additive synths
- Four morphable sound sources
- 512 partials per voice
- Harmonic/Inharmonic spectra
- Arbitrary noise spectra
- Morphable filter banks
- 3 envelopes with tempo sync
- 64 time/level segments per envelope
- 2 LFOs
- 8 effect racks
- Standalone, VST and Audio Unit
- Win 98/2k/XP and MacOS 9/OS X
- Up to 8 independent outputs
- MIDI Learn
KVR Audio, Inc.