KResearch releases KR-Space v1.5
8th May 2008
KResearch has announced that it has updated KR-Space to v1.5 which is a pretty major reworking of the "modular reverb-echoes based multi-effect plug-in" for Windows and Mac OS X (VST and AU).
The update is free for registered users of KR-Space although the price has risen to $129 for new customers.
- New high precision sliders and knobs.
- Early/Late balance is now Listener position.
- The new sliders and knobs correct a bug from the previous version where it was difficult to adjust values near the minimum value settings.
- Sliders accept keyboard input by double click.
- Knob value boxes accept keyboard input.
- New skin.
- New input selector with left/right/stereo instead of mono button.
- New LED VU meters.
- New preset name display (VST only).
- New Active Module connection graph.
- New Graphic Link button.
- New Aose Graphic Animation Display with:
- Frequency changes bubble outer color.
- Frequency variation varies colours between bubbles.
- Size/Size variation change bubble sizes.
- Resonance/Resonance variation change bubble inner colours.
- Distance/Distance Variation move bubbles in space.
- LFO Frequency/Amplitude oscillate bubbles in real time.
- Rate Distance/Distance variation move bubbles back and forth in space (real time).
- New Diffusion/Asymmetry graph.
- New LPF/Limiter graph.
- New Feedback Graph.
- AOSE level indicator in db.
- New knobs and displays for balance operations.
- New Size/Decay and diffusion graph displays for Early/Late reflections.
- New Modulation/Amplitude graph for late reflections.
- New Graph for damping filtering for Early/Late reflections.
- New Master equalizer graph display.
- Graph for Listener position and Dry/Wet mix for reverb module.
- Reverb level now in db instead of %.
- AOSE/Reverb and Early/Late tab change buttons.
- Click on the KResearch Logo now displays version info.
- New 28 extreme drum presets.
Note: Version 1.5 retains preset compatibility with v1.1.0 and v1.2.0.
KVR Audio, Inc.