Chicken Systems updates Translator for Windows to v2.9.114
1st July 2008
Chicken Systems has updated Translator for Windows to v2.9.114
- Now writes shortcuts for Yellow Tools Independence files that already use WAVE or AIFF files. Translator can make a shortcut to their location and places it in: /audio files/Third Party Libraries/Translator External References.
- Completed Level 3 (top level) of conversions in Yamaha Motif ES/XS.
- For ->Motif, you can now stipulate which Voice slots get written over to via an optional list.
- ->Motif XS Categories are now written in like the ->Motif ES and ->Motif Classic.
- Added full sample editing to Yamaha Motif files.
- Improved viewing of EmulatorX .exb files, more information on EmulatorX samples.
- Improved converting out of Akai S-5000 Multi's.
- Improved Help file.
- Fixed ->Motif ES (broken in Build 113).
- Fixed a number of proprietary disk->proprietary disk conversions (routing issues).
- Fixed minor EmulatorX-> conversion issues (start offset).
- Fixed a number of complex HALion conversions.
- Fixed Fix References to more precisely work with Reason 3 and Reason 4 files.
- Fixed ->Reason Pan parameter; was routing to Key Decay.
- Fixed Reason->; on Reason 3+4 Glide was converting improperly.
- Pays better attention to SFZ Group parameters, when exists past the first Region.
- Fixed converting Emu EOS-> (single preset "Sprint" Banks) - was not converting the last sample adequately.
- Fixed Ensoniq->SoundFont and Ensoniq->SampleTank conversions.
- Fixed WAV->Ensoniq conversion routing, mixing mono and stereo samples, and bolstered support for source files over 16mb (EPS/ASR)/66mb(ASR-X).
- Fixed conversions coming from a proprietary drive to an Ensoniq disk.
- ->Akai MPC-1000 now makes sure sample file names adhere to <= 16 characters.
KVR Audio, Inc.