Cockos updates REAPER to v2.41
17th July 2008
Cockos has updated REAPER to v2.41.
- New action and menu item "Insert virtual instrument on new track".
- Double-click in empty track list space to insert new track at end.
- "Open with FX offline (recovery mode)" checkbox in open-project dialog.
- WAV read/write: support for more types of WAV file cues and loops.
- Wavpack read/write: support for importing and exporting cues and loops.
- Parameter modulation: added release speed slider to audio control signal.
- MIDI note names: added menu option to clear names.
- FX chains and FX-add dialog now show item label in title.
- Save-as with copy/move/trim of source media updates take labels for accuracy.
- FX browser: fixed some issues with large numbers of folders.
- Browsing for replacement file on project load allows you to choose any supported type.
- ReaRoute: overhaul/tons of bugfixes, configurable I/O amounts (2-256 channels now supported).
- EDL TXT: Support loading of PlayPitch, better PlayRate offsetting for Vegas EDLs.
- Internal work towards AMD64 OS support.
KVR Audio, Inc.