Toontrack Music updates Superior Drummer to v2.0.1
18th July 2008
Toontrack Music has updated Superior Drummer to v2.0.1.
- MIDI communication in ProTools 7.4 PC resolved.
- Improved performance on multiprocessor Mac in PT 7.4.
- No longer fails to load samples while in cache mode.
- Sync (humanize) between microphones in bounce files is now correct.
- Better handling of room sounds during transmuting of hats.
- Fixes intermittent channel beeping on preset selection affecting the channel.
- EQ no longer lead to intermittent CPU spikes.
- Improved management of FX GUI update calls.
- Solo buttons state on busses is now always refreshed properly.
- Improved memory total estimates for X-Drums.
- Memory estimates now reflects impact of pitch shifting.
- Authorizing EZX from S2.0 now correctly authorize them for use in EZdrummer.
- Mic-channel fading is now relative to the sound length of the individual samples.
- Parasite double-clicks are filtered off to yield expected results.
- Optimized visual hits handling, hopefully improving accuracy.
- Sound library selection menu reset is fully enforced on loading host saved files.
- Preset selection reset when a savefile is loaded.
- Studio View / ClassicView selection is remembered when GUI is closed down.
- Improved substitutions scheme for legacy Superior sets.
KVR Audio, Inc.