RS-Met updates Straightliner to v0.9
21st July 2008
RS-Met has updated the public beta / demo of Straightliner to v0.9.
- Bug fix: opening GUI while receiving MIDI-automation was not correct.
- Envelope depth-by-key and depth-by-vel are now bipolar.
- Moog Filter has additional pre-allpass filter to pre-shape the input.
- Moog Filter make-up by low-shelv removed (because it was not really useful and required CPU).
- DC blocker (first order highpass at 10 Hz) for the overall output signal.
- Custom color schemes can be defined.
- Several cosmetic changes in the GUI.
KVR Audio, Inc.