Manyetas Ritmo updated to v1.0b6
22nd April 2003
Manyetas has released Ritmo 1.0b6, another free public beta release.
This is primarily a bug fix release. Multi-out support has been made more stable. Auditioning has been improved. MIDI notes are now shown and edited as standard note names (like "C3" and "F#2"), and MIDI Listen has been made much easier to use.
Changes since 1.0b5:
- Stability improvements to multi-out support.
- Sample sizes are limited to the first 20 seconds.
- Auditioning is now stopped when you close the file browser.
- The MIDI note to instrument map is now correctly updated when loading a preset.
- MIDI listen has been made much easier to use.
- Automation support has been improved for the non-slider controls.
- Changed the MIDI Note field to present notes in standard note name form (as C#4, D1, etc.).
- Improved how the mute buttons are updated due to automation or other changes not as a direct result of user action.
This public beta will expire on 15 May.
KVR Audio, Inc.