LennarDigital updates Sylenth1 to v2.01
1st September 2008
LennarDigital has updated Sylenth1 to v2.01, which includes several bug fixes, stability improvements and new presets. A new demo version is also available.
- Improved graphical interface responsiveness, reduced CPU usage and improved compatibility and stability with certain video cards.
- Added menu option for randomizing presets.
- Host GUI blocking issues solved.
- Phaser frequency modulation bug fixed.
- Crashes in Chainer fixed.
- Numerous other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Now also compatible with Receptor.
- Over 200 new presets, including the RadioCarbon soundbank from Nucleus SoundLab.
KVR Audio, Inc.