Riot Audio has released Bowed Guitar Clouds, a Kontakt virtual instrument for cinematic morphing pad sounds. The library is centered on recordings of bowed guitars, and is the follow-up to Bowed Glass Cloud.
Bowed Guitar Clouds is built on Riot Audio's proprietary Clouds engine which contains an individually adjustable three-octave spread and two main layers (A & B) with two sublayers each. It uses Kontakt's AET Filter technology and equal power crossfading to morph between these different layers. There is a resulting total of 12 layers that can be morphed, blended and automated to create a wide variety of complex, evolving textures.
- Multi-layer morphing pad instrument running in Kontakt 5.8 and above (full version only).
- Source instruments include:
- Bowed hollowbody electric guitar.
- Bowed semi-acoustic bass.
- Bowed steel-string acoustic guitar.
- Bowed Portuguese steel-string ukulele (braguinha).
- 40 presets (snapshots) in total.
- Instant rich, organic evolving pad textures.
- Built with RIOT Audio's proprietary "CLOUDS" engine which uses Kontakt's AET Filter morphing technology.
- 12 layers of sound.
Price: £49 - Available for £29 until September 11th 2019.