W. A. Production has released Mutant Reverb, a mono-to-stereo reverb plugin with a built-in ducker; designed for vocals, percussion, synths and many other applications where a user needs precise control of reverb tails.
Problems can arise when a reverb tail masks the clarity of the original signal, resulting in a muddy and undefined sound. Mutant Reverb is designed to, with a couple of clicks, duck the reverb processing out of the way of the original audio without any side-chain or compression routing.
- Clean sounding algorithmic reverb.
- Built-in internal ducker with compressor-style controls.
- Many presets for a wide range of reverb parameters.
- Click free bypass control.
- Time, Size and Frequency filter dials.
- Advanced controls for Pre-Delay, Diffusion & Dampening.
- Real-time waveform display.
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video.
Intro Price: $11.70 until October 31st, 2019 (Reg. $39.00).
Video preview: YouTube/leR8_O-_eVg