To celebrate this new release 112dB is offering 50% off Redline Monitor until 30th September, 2013.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool that makes your headphones experience more natural: as if the sound came from a pair of external speakers.
It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones by the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers without any detrimental effect on the audio.
- Transparent sound with perfectly flat frequency response.
- Support for samplerates up to 384kHz.
- True stereo soundstage with adjustable speaker position.
- Separately adjustable phantom center level for optimal speaker matching.
- Distance control to simulate placement of near-field monitors in room.
- Auxiliary left/right solo and phase invert controls for critical listening.
- Output switchable to mono for mono-compatibility checking.
Redline Monitor is available in VST (32-bit & 64-bit), AU (32-bit & 64-bit) & RTAS (32-bit) format, and is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store.