2nd Sense Audio updates WIGGLE to v1.1.5
2nd Sense Audio has released 1.1.5 of its dynamic waveshaping synthesizer WIGGLE. The new version has added Copy & Paste OP settings/parameters function which could speed up sound design workflow. Version 1.1.5 has also added 67 new factory presets. WIGGLE now comes with 424 factory presets.
WIGGLE 1.1.5 update:
- Added Copy & Paste OP settings/parameters function. Users can copy an OP settings and paste it to another OP in the same preset or another preset; .
- Limit parameter value display to 2 decimal places; .
- Added 67 new factory presets made by several sound designers around the world. Now Wiggle ships with 424 factory presets;
- Added version tag for factory presets.
WIGGLE main features:
- Control points – WIGGLE has 4 operators. Each operator's wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. These build the basic characters of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities – Free-drawing PD (Phase Distortion) curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing offer deep sonic potentials.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix clearly indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color coded knobs.
- Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-droped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a WIGGLE sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of WIGGLE upon its first launch. You will get to a good start point in minutes.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows/Mac OS X, 32/64-bit supported.
WIGGLE 1.1.5 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through the official website.
WIGGLE is available for $99. You can download the 20-day fully functional demo version for Mac OS X and Windows on 2ndSenseAudio.com.
WIGGLE 1.1.5 update sound demo video (All presets in this demo are programmed by Cyberworm.)