A.O.M. has updated their plugins to version 1.14.0 and released a new free one, Triple Fader.
Triple Fader is a simple gain plugin. It has a triple of range-configurable gain fader.
- Range-configurable and automatable gain faders.
- Per-fader toggle button.
- Sample peak meter.
- Level meter (RMS 0.3/0.6/1.0/3.0s, VU, LUFS Short-Term, LUFS Momentary).
- High precision calculation.
A.O.M. Plugins v1.14.0 Update
- [Invisible Limiter] Reduce CPU load up to 40%, except for Suppress mode.
- [All Plugins] User preset load operation is now included undo history.
- [All Plugins] Reduce GUI load time.
- [tranQuilizr, tranQuilizr G2] Improve GUI behavior consistency. EQ point always gets enabled when user start dragging.
- [DeSibilizer] High resolution image.
- [tranQuilizr] Support multichannel I/O metering.
- [tranQuilizr G2] In WaveLab, some knobs were left inoperable when user operated the plugin's GUI before the first playback.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Easy Mode and meter settings are now shared among plugin instances.