Invisible Limiter G2 is a successor of Invisible Limiter, but both are treated as completely independent plugins. Invisible Limiter will NOT be discontinued nor overwritten, and A.O.M. continues to maintain both Invisible Limiter and Invisible Limiter G2 simultaneously.
Invisible Limiter G2's basic algorithm is inherited from Invisible Limiter, but there are a lot of enhancements, such as reduction shape controls, soft-knee, channel link, manual attack/release time, dither, side chain filter, etc.
Price: $49 / 1 year; $199 / lifetime. Total Bundle licenses cover Invisible Limiter G2.
Version 1.8.0 Changes
New features and enhancements:
- New plugin: Invisible Limiter G2.
- New plugin format: VST3.
- [All Plugins] Add next and previous buttons to drop-down list.
- [All Plugins] Knob value can be reset to default by double-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that analyzer display gets shifted under non-44100Hz sampling rate.
- [All Plugins] Knob's text field did not show correct value when dragging to maximum or minimum value.
- Several issues are found under specific combination of hosts and plugin formats. See Known Issues page for details.