A.O.M. has released Nu Compressor, a multi-purpose track compressor plug-in, and updated their audio plugins to version 1.11.0.
Priced at $300, Nu Compressor is a multi-purpose track compressor plugin with 52 programs. Each program is a set of 90+ hidden parameters. The following points are varied for each program:
- Reduction curve shape.
- Envelope generation algorithm.
- Knee shape.
- Static/dynamic control of frequency response and saturation.
- Preferred range of attack time and release time.
- 52 programs with dedicated reduction behaviors and sound characters.
- Common compressor controls like input gain, threshold, etc.
- VU ballistic reduction meter.
- Internal and external side-chain input.
- Side-chain input filtering.
- Side-chain monitoring.
- Side-chain input meter.
- Compact display; right panel can be collapsed.
The version 1.11.0 updates to all other A.O.M. plugins include:
- [Cyclic Panner, Invisible Limiter, Invisible Limiter G2, Sakura Dither, Stereo Imager D, tranQuilizr, Wave Shredder] Reduce GUI loading time. This improvement reduces Logic's overload warning on GUI open.
- [All Plugins] Improve robustness when host feeds invalid waveform data.
- [All Plugins] Hide mouse cursor during drag operation.
- [tranQuilizr G2] Fix silence bug which appears when a band meets all of following conditions: (1) band is peaking type. (2) band is in solo state. (3) band is B-mode. (4) band frequency is higher than around 2.5kHz (differ depending on quality setting).
- [All Plugins] Fix potential bug that multiple-choice parameters' update may not get notified to host. However, there is no reproduction report in real environment.