accSone has announced that the crusher-X 7.12 update ready for download.
- Adds Modulation Speed values down to 0Hz - let the grains calm down. Use together with the morphing feature.
- Adds multiple crusher-Sheet selection during import.
- Adds additional decimal places at the MIDI Attack and Release edit fields.
- Changes that Global Vapor Parameter Mod resets now to 100% instead of 0%.
- Changes that Reset All and Random All affects now the Global Vapor Parameter.
- Optimizes Generator synchronicity.
- Optimizes MIDI handing in case a high amount of MIDI events coming in (e.g. MPE).
- Optimizes MIDI Key On reaction for longer grains.
- Optimizes Grain View update.
- Fixes crash on opening if previous closed with Global MIDI on.
- vstwrap: Adds MIDI output capabilities.
- vstwrap: Fixes save on close bug.
To update, follow the download instructions from your crusher-X 7 delivery mail. The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 7.